@Midnight FanFiction Theatre with Dane DeHaan and Aubrey Plaza x
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Dan
- eye color: brown
- hair style/color: out of control fisherman hair/blackishbrownish with some faded pink/purple bits
- height: 160 cm
- clothing style: whatever
- best physical feature: my wristss
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: cockroaches
- your guilty pleasure: kpop boys
- ambitions for the future: not die
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: what time is it/that was a crazy dream
- what you think about most: what am I going to eat today?
- what you think about before bed: what am I going to wear tomorrow?/
- you think your best quality is: I know many dog breeds
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: mmm group
- to be loved or respected: loved
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: both both
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU
- lie: yesss
- believe in yourself: sure, I touch myself to make sure I exist
- believe in love: I believe in the powerrrhhhh
- want someone: want someone to what
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: no
- done drugs: no
- changed who you were to fit in: no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite colour: royal blue
- favorite animal: a german shepherd
- favorite movie: spirited away
- favourite game: pokemoneeenennenenenefmds…x y
Shower praise and affection on our wonderful contributors:
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed, and everyone who spread the word!! Tell your friends!!
Well the zine is here! ^^ Contains a work of mine (‘What A Small World’) as well as a bunch of other work by a few artists around the internets! Thanks so much to everyone who worked on this zine. You guys made the process so easy and kept us all well informed.
There are some really awesome comics, short stories and illustrations in here by lots of talented individuals. The zine is being sold on Gumroad so you can check it out by clicking the link above (or here). A share or reblog is very much appreciated as well c:
What’s a raccoon?
-“What’s a raccoon?” It’s what you are, stupid.
Ain’t no thing like me, ‘cept me.